Snowmobile North Dakota Membership Fees:
Individual/Family Memberships: $20.00
Associate/Business Memberships: $31.00
Please note as of September 1, 2005 a $1.00 of the membership fees will be donated to the organization hosting the annual Snowmobile North Dakota convention to cover expenses.
Snowmobile North Dakota Membership Benefits
Please note the following list of benefits and opportunities Snowmobile North Dakota has to offer its members. If you are interested in becoming a member of Snowmobile North Dakota, please contact a local club and send the information to Snowmobile North Dakota at:
Snowmobile North Dakota
1600 E Century Avenue, Suite 3
Bismarck, ND 58503-0649
- Get outdoors with Foremost, an Endorsed Insurance provider for SND.
- Representation at governmental agencies
- Legislative lobbying.
- Sno-Dak News Subscription.
- Touring and trails information.
- The opportunity to take part in local, regional, statewide, and national events.
- Learning new areas for snowmobiling.
- The opportunity to gain knowledge about snowmobiling through club meetings and speakers.
- A feeling of belonging to a common bond of experience.
- Promote and understand safe snowmobiling.
- To protect and preserve the rights and freedoms to enjoy the sport.
- To assist in Search and Rescue missions.
- To help preserve and promote our natural habitat.
- Helping to provide groomed trails.
- The ability to enjoy snowmobiling as a family and at a reasonable cost.
- Helping to discourage bad snowmobiling practices.
- Assist in conducting youth safe driver education programs.
- Promote non-littering in the areas you ride.
- Calendar of events by club and state associations.
- Meeting new people and making new friends.
- Club membership provides recognition to members from state and federal agencies and prestige in that recognition.
- Free $3,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance policy.
(Applies to Individual and Family Memberships Only)
Need help with registration? View a tutorial » SND Member Register Process (pdf)